Has there EVER been a more phony, ineffective US president than B.H. Obama?

Started Jan 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
MoreorLess
Senior MemberPosts: 3,009
Like?
Re: Has there EVER been a US Congress so determined to sabotage the President?
In reply to mamallama, Jan 22, 2013

mamallama wrote:

CFynn wrote:

Right from the beginning of his first term, senior GOP members plotted to bring Congress to a standstill regardless how much it would hurt the American Economy by pledging to obstruct and block President Obama on all legislation.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/08/1098434/-Eric-Cantor-Paul-Ryan-Kevin-McCarthy-Plot-To-Sabotage-US-Economy-with-Frank-Luntz

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president." - Mitch McConnell, 2010

That was their "most important" goal - didn't quite work though

Unfortunately, it only hurt the American people and Obama got re-elected anyway.

Not really something to smile about though, while this has exposed a large section of the US population to me ignornant bigoted and selfish individuals its sad to see the majority(including many moderate Republicans) suffering from there failings reflected in those that represent them.

I'm amazed really that these individuals havent worked out yet that every time they bring up "H" there effectively branding "I'm a racist" onto their foreheads.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow