Canon User with a Nikon D600 (Part 2)

Started Oct 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Andres Solorzano
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Re: Canon User with a Nikon D600 (Part 2)
In reply to GuillaumeF, Jan 22, 2013

GuillaumeF wrote:

MajStriker wrote:

3. The HD Movie mode mostly worked very well, including the AF during recording (by that I mean, pressing the shutter button halfway to focus). An odd issue kept occurring however with the movie mode, when I would switch to movie mode it would record for about 4 seconds and then say: "Recording interrupted, please wait" This would display for about 15-25 seconds and then go away and then I could record as long as I pleased without any further interruptions. Again, I was using a class 10 SDHC card so I'm not sure why this kept occurring. It was annoying and repeated itself everytime I switched back and forth between movie and normal operation.

Hi MajStriker,

I have the same problem with my D600 & the Movie Mode. And I get it many times.

I have a brand new UHS-1/SDXC class10 Card. I do believe the card is not the problem, as I can do at least 14 RAW in burst mode without any slowdown.

I think I only encountered the problem so far in A mode (aperture priority) but I'm not sure.

I also get a fully functional video mode after the message got away. However, if I shut down the D600, an dput it ON again, I'll hget the problem again.

In what mode did you get this ?

I was at Nikon "Espace Photo" in Paris earlier today. It is an official Nikon place where you can find docs or get your stuff repaired.
I talk to the guys there about this problem. He said I was the first.
But having read your post before, I told him I was not alone.

He thought it might be a software problem that a new firmware might fix. I kindly ask him to report to Nikon Europe? I hope he will.

Anyone else getting this error ?

Thanks,

Guillaume

>>> I have the same problem with my D600, it also hapens in the manual mode, did you get to solve it?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow