Should Lumix users buy the Olympus 75mm lens?

Started Jan 21, 2013 | Questions thread
amtberg
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,355
Like?
Re: Should Lumix users buy the Olympus 75mm lens?
In reply to rrr_hhh, Jan 22, 2013

rrr_hhh wrote:

Pikme wrote:

BTW, I know this is well known problem, but good grief it is terrible to write a response on the iPad since the forum changes!! Every other word is wrongly 'corrected' now, every other word has to be typed, deleted, typed, deleted and then you read over the post and see that more phrases and entire sentences have morphed into unintelligible gibberish again. Why can't dpreview get this mess fixed!

Plus one ! It is a real pain ! All the more so that my iPad often misses some letters, especially I O P and H, it drives me mad, because I have to correct every two words. I think that it is the addition of the iPad spell checker and the forum text editor spellchecker which are playing havoc together, just like using OIS and IBIS at the same time. I don't understand why they can't just disable their own spellchecker when they detect any mobile devices. that shouldn't be rocket science !

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

Told Jim before, but I'll say it again.  Get one of these: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/ultrathin-keyboard-cover?crid=1325

Brilliant device that makes the iPad 100X more useable.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow