In reply to RobertSigmund, Jan 22, 2013

RobertSigmund wrote:

simmybear31 wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

Beyonce's interpretation was wonderful!

What you right wing dumbheads will never understand:

we Europeans love America.

We owe her so much!

We just do not love you intolerant redneck coward ba tards!

You are the pimples, blackheads and cysts of Americal!

Robert,

I'm many ways I agree but as I've just commented about a contribution elsewhere name calling isn't a good opening or closing to an argument.

I don't know where you come from but I'm from the UK although my ancestors came from France about 350 years ago.

Many people consider us all to be "little Englanders" but I'm quite the contrary to that I love the idea of the European Union and the freedom that has been bought with much blood over the last 100 years, I also like America and pretty much everywhere else in the world - in general most people are decent enough and want the same thing happiness, enough to ensure they don't go cold or hungry and a family and children.

Unfortunately just as all over the world there are people of good will so there are a few bad ones but please address their deficiencies with facts not insults - the end result is just the same it shows them up to be narrow minded and prejudiced.

The key difference is it doesn't make you look as bad as them.

Simon

Good post - but I am afraid you do not really know the likes of Chato, Bill Force, Cane, rjjr, Ph4D and many others yet.

One of us has made a serious misinterpretation of Chato's overall position.  While he may believe in the 2nd Amendment - and the process to do away with it - it's inconceivable that anyone could lump him in with a group described as right-wing or intolerant rednecks.

I don't think we can liken this to the 3blind men who encounter an elephant and by grasping the tail, trunk, and leg each concludes the elephant is like a rope, a snake, and a tree.  I think you've misread him.  You'd be closer with words like leftist or Marxist.  I disagree with some of his views but he's very consistent about his beliefs regarding social justice and the problems of unbridled capitalism.

Right wing redneck?  I don't see it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow