Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 15,380
Like?
not true
In reply to digitalman4242, Jan 22, 2013

digitalman4242 wrote:

Yet you create a post that says that the Nikon D7000 as a model cannot create images equal to the Nikon D5100.

This is simply not true, since you are basing your claim on only YOUR flawed camera and/or lens.

A CORRECTLY FUNCTIONING Nikon D7000 + lens combination can produces excellent, sharp images.

To base your claims about an entire camera model based on your bad experiences with one bad copy is ludicrous, similar to going to a country of millions of people, meeting one rude citizen, and saying all citizens of that country are rude.

If you need help, ask for help and stop bashing an entire model of camera that has millions of satisfied users.

I have to disagree with alot of what you said. Yes the D7000 can create great images. However it takes softer images and has a bad keeper rate compared to any other Nikon I have ever used. Iv'e seen way more threads regarding the D7000 and soft or oof images than any camera ever. This camera sucks.

Not true technically. The many many examples of both cameras suggest they are equal in terms of IQ. Your experience may differ, but given same lens and same focus point.... The average sample from either camera will be indistinguishable from the other given same camera processing settings. The "pos vs neg" list, I often publish, simply suggest you're one of the minority.  The reason your in that group is simply indeterminate at this point. For you, your choice was the correct one.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yepNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow