Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
idiotekniQues
Senior MemberPosts: 1,240Gear list
Like?
Re: Thanks for all the replies and suggestions
In reply to slimandy, Jan 21, 2013

slimandy wrote:

idiotekniQues wrote:

i too have followed your thought process lately and it helped me solidify my decision to sell the 7-14 and get the 9-18.

Bear in mind I have not yet used either lens or any MFT gear yet for that matter, but I do have several years of experience with SLR's (film and digital) and I think I have a good idea of what I want. I also have a lot of experience of picking out the useful bits of info available on the web and this is an excellent site when I need to be pointed in the right direction. The fact that you were tempted to sell the 7~14 suggests you were not entirely happy with it. I hope the Olympus meets your needs.

The technology in this sector is still improving and I'm sure we'll have more options as time goes by. That said, I think the quality already available is quite amazing. Software continues to make life easier too.

Good luck with your gear.

-- hide signature --

www.andrewsandersphotography.co.uk

the images here will be pretty self-explanatory as to why i had to sell it:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50649838

-- hide signature --

www.pixelsquish.com

idiotekniQues's gear list:idiotekniQues's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow