I prefer to stay inside, in the warm.

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
rogerstpierre
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,329Gear list
Like?
Re: Funny...
In reply to Richard the picture man, Jan 21, 2013

Richard the picture man wrote:

With due respect sir, I do not find it funny. I am still going through my chemotherapy treatment. Soon it will be finished but in the meantime I will keep warm.

In the past I have worked outside in very excessive and cold conditions. But not at the moment. No matter how cold it was it was better than the treatment I am now having.

-- hide signature --

Regards - Richard
Happy guy with a K5
N.B. All my Images, even the bad ones, are Protected by Copyright

Richard, sorry to hear that this is the reason you're not going out to enjoy some winter photography, and not the weather. I do know how difficult chemo can be, and hope you get better soon. So many folk miss great opportunities to capture exceptional imagery because they won't venture outside with their cameras unless the sun is shining. That was the basis of my reply, and my assumption, sorry. Minus 40C windshill, 90Km/Hr blizzard with 40cm of snow in 24hr is what I call bad weather, everything else is fair game for photography

Wish you well,

Tofino, BC 100km/hr winds and rain !

-- hide signature --

Roger

rogerstpierre's gear list:rogerstpierre's gear list
Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax Optio 33WR Samsung TL500 Pentax K10D Pentax K-01 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow