Question about Nikon warranty transfer between owners

Started Jan 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,332
You need original invoice for warranty service..
In reply to losangeles, Jan 21, 2013

I guess no on posting here has ever used Nikon Service.

You need both the warranty card and purchase invoice to accompany the camera/lens for service. Now the name on the invoice is the name of the original purchaser. The warranty card and invoice names need to match.

Registering it online does nothing, it's just Nikon marketing gathering info. You need both the warranty card and invoice to get service performed.

Bob P.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow