eques
Senior MemberPosts: 1,706Gear list
Like?
GH3 VF satisfaction, if you are easily satisfied
In reply to Marco Cinnirella, Jan 21, 2013

Marco Cinnirella wrote:

eques wrote:

TheEye wrote:

Long eye relief and a large exit pupil are apparently too much to ask for in a modern camera. That's probably because the eyepiece would be comparatively large, and because most consumers have either forgotten what a good viewfinder is, or because they never looked through one in the first place anyway.

However that may be, tried my G1 and G2, and, as long as you can see the whole image presented by the viewfinder, you get no smearing, no distorsion, nothing. Never any trouble aligning the eye or whatever...

Shows, the G1 and 2 have easier to use EVFs... .

Peter.

EXACTLY !!

What gives with the GH3 VF on at least some GH3s to make it like this?! My G1, GH1, G5 and other EVF cams give me zero problems, so why my GH3?

You obviously have the direct comparison, so there is an issue.
This can also be deduced by the the fact, that there never were any posts about other mFT VFs with this issue.

Let Happy Triggr be happy..., but what I resent is his insult ("clueless") to everyone who does not agree with him.- Here finally would be a reason for our praised moderators to interfere.

Peter.

eques's gear list:eques's gear list
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow