Welcome to DPR - I see you've just joined.
Here's my 2¢ on your photos:
1. Pine cone - nice colors, but not much to hold the viewers interest. Crop closer?
2. Lamp and beach - good photo. There's a light, fresh feeling to it - you can almost hear the waves along the shore. If that fence weren't there, a viewer could walk right into the frame, right down to the beach. Maybe it could be cloned out.
3. My favorite. Whatever that thing is, it's beautifully delicate, and the subtle colors are very nice - especially the touch of red along the edge. The highlighted waves are a nice detail. I wish there was a little more room on the left. It seems a bit 'cut off' on that side.
4. OK, interesting scene. Pleasant colors, nice and sharp. A 'perspective' crop could straighten up the verticals to make it look a bit more formal.
5. I need to know how you did this. Please elaborate. Double exposure? If it,s a montage, then I'd suggest coloring the leaf yellow or orange, and adding some motion blur to show that it's falling. Autumn's first leaf.
Altogether, some nice shots. Thanks for sharing!