World's happiest and most prosperous countries.

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 19,169Gear list
Re: World's happiest and most prosperous countries.
In reply to NuFonaut, Jan 21, 2013

NuFonaut wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Well I live in Georgia and our school are rated last in the nation. They can't even get the boys to wear their pants above their butts instead of below. People think I am kidding but I am not. Our schools have lost control. School Boards are in the news a lot, and it is not favorable news.

I think we might be a few generations apart, so let me assure you that wearing your pants below your butt does not mean the person will be useless in life. I and many i know went around looking a bit stupid like that but still we finished University (most with good grades) and are happy and now better dressed people with jobs.

Very true. But this seems to be a trend that is carried on into adult hood. Yes, we have grown men still doing this. While you and others may out grow things like this, some will not. I should  think parents would be concerned. I have seen young couples out on a date with the woman dressed to the hilt, and the man/kid looks like a bum. Another generation gap?

I also have seen young people, men and women, apply for a job dressed to fail. Thanks mom, thanks dad.

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow