World's happiest and most prosperous countries.

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 15,407Gear list
Like?
Re: World's happiest and most prosperous countries.
In reply to NuFonaut, Jan 21, 2013

NuFonaut wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Well I live in Georgia and our school are rated last in the nation. They can't even get the boys to wear their pants above their butts instead of below. People think I am kidding but I am not. Our schools have lost control. School Boards are in the news a lot, and it is not favorable news.

I think we might be a few generations apart, so let me assure you that wearing your pants below your butt does not mean the person will be useless in life. I and many i know went around looking a bit stupid like that but still we finished University (most with good grades) and are happy and now better dressed people with jobs.

Very true. But this seems to be a trend that is carried on into adult hood. Yes, we have grown men still doing this. While you and others may out grow things like this, some will not. I should  think parents would be concerned. I have seen young couples out on a date with the woman dressed to the hilt, and the man/kid looks like a bum. Another generation gap?

I also have seen young people, men and women, apply for a job dressed to fail. Thanks mom, thanks dad.

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow