Cheap, fast standard prime lenses for the Nex 6?

Started Dec 31, 2012 | Questions thread
Tsuioku
New MemberPosts: 15Gear list
Like?
Re: Cheap, fast standard prime lenses for the Nex 6?
In reply to Tsuioku, Jan 21, 2013

Been busy at work so haven't had the chance to reply but I've been keeping up with responses
For a little update, went around asking older relatives if they have any old film cameras and picked up a kit from a person dropping photography so now I have the following:
Pentax Super Takumar 50mm f1.4, Minolta Rokkor MD 50mm f1.4, Vivitar 28mm f2.0 MC Close up (Komine ver), Vivitar 2x Macro Teleconverter, Tamron Adaptall 2 80-210mm f3.8-4.0 (03A ver)

Now for some questions...
1. The Pentax Super Takumar doesn't appear to have fungus but I see some black dots when looking through the lens but doesn't appear to be dust (didn't get adapters yet so haven't tested it yet).  Should I be concerned?
2. My Minolta just says Rokkor MD.  How does it compare to the Rokkor PG and Rokkor-X?
3. Reviews of the Tamron 03A are pretty bad so I plan on getting a different manual zoom later.    Would you recommend an Adaptall or a Vivitar Series 1?
4. Any must have lenses to pair with the Vivitar 2x Macro Teleconverter? 
Lastly, a big thanks for the many suggestions thus far..

Tsuioku's gear list:Tsuioku's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow