Troubled with Gloss differential or Bronzing when printing with Pigment inks?

Started Jan 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
GMack
Senior MemberPosts: 2,928
Like?
Re: Troubled with Gloss differential or Bronzing when printing with Pigment inks?
In reply to jtoolman, Jan 21, 2013

Joe, no offense met, but can't you make these videos shorter?  Say 5-7 minutes maximum, or in shorter edited segments?  They are informative, but far too drawn out to keep concentration going.  I keep dragging the slider for "the meat" which taxes the video download speed too and I lose interest.

I know people fall asleep after 5-7 minutes of some things and why many of Lynda.com's info videos are broken down into shorter bits of a few minutes each.  A thirty minute lecture in college was even too much and I fell asleep during some of them.

God help me if I ever have to suffer through a friend's baby videos that run on FOREVER !!!  Ugh!  Okay.  They are only 20 minutes long as their cam-cards memory runs out (Thank you Jesus!), but it is hell to stay focused and awake on them even if they think they are great.  They are 20 minutes of pure agonizing 'HELL' I tell you!  Watching a two-minute fade in and out effect is equivalent to photography water-boarding.

Mack

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow