Kalainen wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

halbraun wrote:

salchi58 wrote:

DuncanDovovan wrote:

less than 30 days to go... =;-)

-- hide signature --

I'm a peaceful person looking for clarity and harmony and willing to help. If you believe my post had the intention to harm you in some way, you are probably wrong. =;-) Please verify first before assuming something bad happened to you. I can be a bit too brief at times. =;-)

yeah!

You say "Yeah!" But I am going to miss the daily post to see what you come up with next. It has been a great project for a beginner like me to see what other people frame up in the viewfinder.

Cheers!

even if a project ends, another will start... stay tuned, you won't have to miss me

Once you finish, how about picking your favorites, e.g. one for each month, and putting some text behind the image? Why, what it took, how many takes, pp, etc.

And, differently, highlight, through images, shooting styles' do's and don'ts, as far as they relate to the Nex-7 type of shooting.

Or break out by topic, your shooting preferences, day versus night, natural light versus studio work, subject matter, pp or not, most highly regarded images (and why).

I think that it is a great project, and you have many great pictures posted here...

Nice work!

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

+1!

you guys are right, I should do something like this... may be I could start some tutorials or similar...

I wanted to ask you that Luca.

You have an interesting way to develop low key. I'd like to understand more how you do that

I suspect you start off metering for the highlights and in PP you engulf the entire picture in a 2 or 3 stop darken brush and then slowly paint out that effect with a soft brush, bringing back the pieces where you want the light to shine. Then you apply some S curve to enhance the mid-contrast and clip the darks intentionally in PP.

But I'd love to learn the exact workflow you use for pictures like these:

-- hide signature --

I'm a peaceful person looking for clarity and harmony and willing to help. If you believe my post had the intention to harm you in some way, you are probably wrong. =;-) Please verify first before assuming something bad happened to you. I can be a bit too brief at times. =;-)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow