Started Jan 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
macky patalinghug
Senior MemberPosts: 1,145Gear list
Like?
Auto Revuenon + 6D
Jan 21, 2013

I used a Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AI when I first got my 6D. The other day I mounted an Auto Revuenon 55mm f1.4, a screwtype (m42) lens.

I do have the old ef primes -24 (2.8), 28 (2.8), 35 (2), 50 (1.8), 85 (1.8) and 135 (2.8 SF). I will use them of course but much later for now it will be the manual lenses on my 6D.

"With the 6D, you need not spend extra for fast lenses, and with automatic lens aberration correction, cheap lenses that didn't look very good on older cameras like the old 5D Mark II now look stunning when used properly on the 6D."

Well, not so many here love the fella who said/wrote the words above:Ken Rockwell. But this got me more excited with the 6D.

Starting today until I get bored with it, I'll be using the slightly slower Aus Jena DDR T 50mm f/2.8 on the 6D.

Thanks for viewing.

-- hide signature --

slowshotmax

macky patalinghug's gear list:macky patalinghug's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Nikon D90 Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-M1 Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 +5 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow