Goodbye !

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
pavi1
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,125Gear list
Like?
Re: Yes, move the D600 to a different forum.
In reply to rgolub, Jan 21, 2013

rgolub wrote:

That's a point, but the issue of DPR having somewhat misguided camera groupings is valid. You have the poor DX 'professional' section which is basically a bunch of depressed guys waiting for the D400. You have pro level and entry level cameras in the same group.

I believe most of us think that DPR could be a tad more rational about this.

And, to the mods, a question: It seems that you folks have been clobbering frankly trolling threads which indeed has improved the signal to noise level. The "Hey, here is my first D800 shot" post still abounds. It would seem that a polite note to transfer those posts to a C&C forum would be in order.

But otherwise things are looking up. I go days without seeing anything particularly interesting then Marianne Oelund (hopefully I'm not trashing her name) comes up with something jaw dropping.

Worth the price of admission at any rate.

-- hide signature --

RG www.lostrange.com

I could live with one Nikon forum. I  have no problem ignoring   the subjects don't  want to read. Too many forums already. Another ten years with a forum for each camera, no.

-- hide signature --

Everything happens for a reason. #1 reason: poor planning
WSSA #44

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow