New Model Alisha for C&C

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Blownvette
Regular MemberPosts: 265Gear list
Like?
Re: New Model Alisha for C&C
In reply to Henry Stamm, Jan 20, 2013

Henry Stamm wrote:

My take: Overall, I like the location for the shoot. Works well. For #1, I have two issues. At image left (her right), there is a bright patch on the dirt that pulls my eye away from her. Behind her & to the image right is a vertical something that has a bright spot. This is also distracting. That said, I like the shot, but I would like to see you play with cropping to emphasize her more & the surroundings a bit less. The next two are very nice. The long wall shot is also one that I think might benefit from tighter cropping. The angled shot is very nice except that I personally detest crazy angles. Which means I think it has great color, good pose by the model, interesting surroundings, but you used what is to me, an irritating angle to capture it all.

-- hide signature --

Henry, thanks for taking the time to comment.  Good advice on the bright spots, I was of the same opinion.  Some of the shots the bright spots were actually toned down bait...a still too bright.  A lot of hotspots at this location.  I'm going to go back and look at more cropping.

I also agree about the strong angles.  Normally don't do that either, just thought it worked in that particular shot.

Any other thoughts on the PP?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow