Goodbye !

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
andrzejmakal
Senior MemberPosts: 1,811Gear list
Like?
Re: Goodbye !
In reply to MikeyLikesNikon, Jan 20, 2013

MikeyLikesNikon wrote:

I am leaving this mess, what a waste time. I have only been poking around for a couple weeks. KR is actually right about what he writes about the web forums. I cannot believe the crap that goes on here, DPReview should be ashamed. This was a test of what KR and others have said about forums & it ended as expected.

In the gear forums especially, it is only a few things happening: (1) Mine is bigger than yours (2) You don't follow my misguided logic/info, so you are dumb (3) People that cannot RTFM & post very basic questions. (4) I need gear and do not know how to make a decision, pls help me decide.

I have been also looking at the how-to forums that match my photography types (sports), there is 1% of the traffic of the gear mess. No info there either...

None of these things will ever help people take better pictures. I am going back to perfect practice makes perfect, way better use of my time.

Have fun here people, Mikey is out...

And you are right!

Cheers

andrzejmakal's gear list:andrzejmakal's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D300 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow