ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GeraldMac
New MemberPosts: 10Gear list
Like?
Just to say hello :-D
Jan 20, 2013

Hello all,

Greetings from a very cold and damp County Clare (Ireland) where its 1.2c and cold.

Finally I have figured out how to leave a comment   Not alone am I new to the Digital World, I am also not too clever with my computer:-|.

Well, I have been finally forced into the digital world.  I have bought a Nikon D3200 kit.  Looking at the photos taken and uploaded to the gallery I certainly hope I can match in some way the level of expertises on display.

I have come from a world which is now quickly becoming a distant sepia image.  My old Graflex 4x5 and my Fuji 6x9 are so forlorn.  My Omega B&W enlarger is feeling redundant from the threatening digital world 

Anyway, its nice to be able to log into this group and learn about the various ins-and-outs of the digital world.  I shall soon upload some photos (all going well).

Cheers - n - Beers.

Ger

Graflex - Not a Digit nor a Pixel in site

GeraldMac's gear list:GeraldMac's gear list
Nikon D3200
Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow