Like?
Re: X100 VIEWFINDER QUESTION.
In reply to wetfop, Jan 20, 2013

wetfop wrote:

ehazera wrote:

wetfop wrote:

ehazera wrote:

Please don't shout.

For goodness sake come into the real world! It's not shouting, it's capital letters. Do you know the answer to the question or not?

Why not answer the question, with a polite note about forum etiquette. Looking back on previous posts it's obviously a mistake or hardware issue. Don't be so rude.

When someone uses all capital letters in a forum environment, it's called shouting.

Welcome to the real world.

Yes I do know that. And if you'd had the foresight to look at previous posts you would see that the OP does too. As I said why not answer the OP's question,, and then add a polite note to remind of forum etiquette. To simply reply about his/her etiquette is rude.

To bugeyed...if you think being rude is funny, well it takes all sorts. And in case you couldn't understand my post I was taking to ehazera not the OP, so no I didn't answer the question.

As you are new to the forums I have little to go on, so I will assume you were being deliberately ironic when you replied to a post simply about etiquette, to upbraid someone else for doing the same.

-- hide signature --

Stephen

Stephenbw's gear list:Stephenbw's gear list
Canon PowerShot A620 Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Ricoh GR Fujifilm X-T1 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow