Is the old version of photoshop (CS2) worthy of learning on?

Started Jan 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
lkk324
Regular MemberPosts: 364Gear list
Like?
Re: Andy,
In reply to René Schuster, Jan 20, 2013

René Schuster wrote:

AJohn wrote:

Much of what can be learned in even an old program like PSE2 can be easily transferred over to some of the full PS programs. Some processes and tools will be in different places, but much of it still works the same. If you want to try the different software versions and see how your system handles them, you can go to Adobe's site and download fully functioning, free trial versions as a test.

for those that prefer PS Elements over PS, a fully functional PSE 4.0/5.0 is also on that list of "free" downloads now. No need to use a limited trial version unless you want a newer version of PSE or something newer than CS2.

René

oK So others have told me that Elements is tricky and confusing for a beginner. I know things take time but is it too much for a true true beginner? I downloaded the cs2 so Im wondering if the PSE was included or not or if you had to download it separately. So in other words I could uninstall cs2 and just install pse4 and it might be easier for me to get a handle on??

lkk324's gear list:lkk324's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
lkk,New
ACRNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow