RedFox88
Forum ProPosts: 21,800Gear list
Like?
no you like to whine and be immature
In reply to pdxpix, Jan 20, 2013

pdxpix wrote:

tko wrote:

You'd rather whine than fix things.

True, I'd rather be doing something else, like actually using a new 5D MK III, instead of waiting for an RFA from B&H, packing everything back into its original boxes, going to the UPS store, sending it back to New York insured at my expense, and waiting for a replacement or refund sometime next month.

No, that's just more whining.  And it's the risk  you take when you buy mail order - having to ship things back at your expense vs. buying from a local store.  Trying to save money doesn't always pan out in the end.  You went cheap, and you got bitten.

And it may very well not be the shutter but something else.  Sometimes new cars break down soon after purchase - that's what a warranty is for!  To fix defects in manufacturing as no production unit line is every perfect!

Your whining is the classic "because I had a problem, that means the entire camera design is the worst ever and I'm never gonna buy another thing from that brand!" - year the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side...

Grow up, dude!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow