Nikon Suicide or Not?

Started Jan 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ehazera
Senior MemberPosts: 2,055
Like?
Re: Nikon Suicide or Not?
In reply to KRR, Jan 20, 2013

KRR wrote:

Yeah. The same thing happens to me when I try to buy 35mm film in a camera store. Like my bank that does not stock the new "golden" dollars.

The real tragedy is all those perfectly functional film cameras going to waste just because 95% of the market prefers the many advantages of digital.

Reminds me that I was probably the only guy in college with a Revox reel-to-reel tape recorder. My goofiness continues with preference for my old-fashioned bore bristle shaving brush and dry soap in a mug. I also drink old-school highballs and listen to the Allman Brothers. And, I really like my French drip coffee pot.

Hey, you young guys need to understand that when you grow up watching TV shows like "The Rifleman", "Sky King", and "Leave it to Beaver" you will necessarily will be out of the mainstream. And, that ain't so bad, right?

Those TV shows were not on my Dumont 12" black and white TV, that we all sat around.

My favorite TV program was the playing of the "Star Spangled Banner", when the net work signed off at the end of the broadcast night.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow