I shot a terrorist!

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
l_objectif
Forum ProPosts: 16,944Gear list
Like?
Re: I shot a terrorist!
In reply to meagre offerings, Jan 20, 2013

nikonFboy wrote:

hi, im only a visitor to this forum as i will never be able to afford a leica (but i did name a dog i had in the early 80s after this iconic camera maker!!!!).

i just came on this particular forum as i thought the images i would find would please me, and, hopefully inspire me and my nikon to take better images.

i did chuckle to myself when i saw this threads title and tried i to guess what i might find in here. never in a million year would i have guessed that i might find a image as beautiful, well composed, and with such fantastic lighting as this image has, its one of the finest images i have seen on this site in the two months i have been here, and i could wait a long time until i see something as sensual and impacting as this again.

salute!!!!

Hello and thank you so much for your very kind words! I really very much appreciated your very encouraging comments!

My friend, not many people can afford a real Leica; and among those who can afford it, there are many who are not even good photographers!... I am, myself, shooting with a P&S, Dlux5, that is made by Panasonic and is not even considered as a "Leica" by many purists. So, my friend, don't worry too much about the gear and enjoy shooting with anything you have. Even a cellular phone can give you excellent result!

All the best,

l_objectif's gear list:l_objectif's gear list
Leica D-LUX 5 Nikon D300
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MarkNew
NickNew
AlNew
MikeNew
PaulNew
RoelNew
JohnNew
JimNew
JohnNew
RoelNew
HansNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow