X100 a new challenge for me!

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Junior MemberPosts: 25Gear list
Re: X100 a new challenge for me!
In reply to steve2509, Jan 20, 2013

The X100 is an aquired taste, I enjoy mine 85% of the time, and curse it the other 15%! 

I like your picture, keep it up!


Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow