Did Sony buyers ever got this???? Please take video when you open box of expensive camera.......

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
caporip
Senior MemberPosts: 1,145
Like?
Re: Did Sony buyers ever got this???? Please take video when you open box of expensive camera.......
In reply to Hirenp, Jan 20, 2013

I had a kind of similar experience at Argos.  I travelled to an east London store to get a good deal on its last A300 kit as i recall.  Got to the store and duly paid and got what i supposed to be the standard brown box containing the camera and lens.  To this day i don't know why I decided i would open it there and then but i did and instead of the camera and lens there were two sets of christmas tree lights!  The manager was very apologetic (and very embarrassed as it was clearly an inside job) and i ended up getting a A390 for a substantially reduced price.  The Moral is always check expensive goods before you leave the shop!

-- hide signature --

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams http://www.flickr.com/photos/rb56/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow