Replacement for D300??

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,899Gear list
Like?
Re: Replacement for D300??
In reply to Bajerunner, Jan 20, 2013

Bajerunner wrote:

Very excellent images. I just ordered a D300 as it should suit me needs for now and a while. Aside from that, the price on used D300 is superb value for money, a year and a half ago Nikopn would not budge on the new prices and used prices for a good one were upwards of 800 and D200's were above 500.

Now one can get a good D300 for just over the same 500 or rated very good for just around or barely over 600.

I too like some of the mirrorless offerings (NEX 7 seems awesome), but the D300 has what I personally need.

Enjoy.

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to.

The photos were not taken with a D300! I have a D300s with an array of lenses but was looking into replacing the body ... /camera/ ...

Cheers

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow