Started Jan 20, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RDMPhotos
Regular MemberPosts: 218Gear list
Like?
Who still makes APS-H size sensors?
Jan 20, 2013

I was just daydreaming about a mirror less camera that had a short register but used a APS-H size sensor. And I was wondering who still makes H size sensors, because i think Canon stopped.

I also wish Minolta had continued with their Vectis SLR system and ended up making a Digital pro body because it would have easily housed the APS-H size sensor and its flange to film distance is even smaller than the one for 4/3 SLRs.  But Minolta sold off their camera division and even tho the agreement allows them to reEnter the Camera Photography market; I don't think they can take back the use of that system ... But I digress...

So if i were an emerging electronics company and wanted to produce a CILC system and base it around the use of an APS-H sensor, who would I buy it from?

RDMPhotos's gear list:RDMPhotos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow