Sony rx100 to iPad
Started Jan 19, 2013 | Questions thread
Regular Member • Posts: 252
A few things to check (I don't know the answer - this is how I'd trouble shoot):
- Does the Camera connection Kit support SDHC cards?
- Does the rx100 use any special formatting on the card? Is it FAT32 or NTFS? (try reformatting as FAT32 on a PC perhaps)
- Are the photos JPEG? RAW may not be supported in newer models.
- Try different SD card / brand, from another camera too if available. (your card may be a bit dirty / not very good contacts)
- If no go on any of the above and you have an Apple store handy, go see 'em
-- hide signature --
Cheers, Rob. http://www.flickr.com/photos/robsouthoz/
selected answer This post was selected as the answer by the original poster.
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow