Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeyLikesNikon
Regular MemberPosts: 209Gear list
Like?
Goodbye !
Jan 20, 2013

I am leaving this mess, what a waste time. I have only been poking around for a couple weeks. KR is actually right about what he writes about the web forums. I cannot believe the crap that goes on here, DPReview should be ashamed. This was a test of what KR and others have said about forums & it ended as expected.

In the gear forums especially, it is only a few things happening: (1) Mine is bigger than yours (2) You don't follow my misguided logic/info, so you are dumb (3) People that cannot RTFM & post very basic questions. (4) I need gear and do not know how to make a decision, pls help me decide.

I have been also looking at the how-to forums that match my photography types (sports), there is 1% of the traffic of the gear mess.  No info there either...

None of these things will ever help people take better pictures. I am going back to perfect practice makes perfect, way better use of my time.

Have fun here people, Mikey is out...

MikeyLikesNikon's gear list:MikeyLikesNikon's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon 1 V3
Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow