Who doesn't look a bit disheveled in the morning? LX5 & ZS15

Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
Marla
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,767Gear list
Like?
Re: Who doesn't look a bit disheveled in the morning? LX5 & ZS15
In reply to danielsonkin, Jan 20, 2013

Great shots! All of them.

I love the first one especially. I think you could make up a whole lot of stories around that shot. I love the space around the bird - and this is one time when breaking the rule of thirds makes the shot!

I think I can relate to this bird.....he/she kinda looks a bit like me when I get up at 5:00 a.m. - before I've had my coffee!

The 2nd one is my next choice for my 2 favs.....Another interesting shot that I have enjoyed viewing - more than a few times. You have an artistic's eye!

This is my 3rd trip around the Panasonic Forum just to see these photos! I am a frequent visitor to the M4/3 forum, although I check in here sometimes since I used to own an LX3 and miss all my friends here. Presently I own the OMD - and the Panasonic GF1 as my every-day-carry-around camera which I bought for all the b&w options.

Thanks for sharing.

-- hide signature --

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow