Here is "My Texas"!!

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
John S.
Senior MemberPosts: 1,755Gear list
Like?
Re: Here is "My Texas"!!
In reply to Dodge_Rock, Jan 19, 2013

Dodge_Rock wrote:

Man, you're as much an artist as photographer. All I ever hear about is FF Canon, Nikon and now Sony, but the 4/3 Oly in your hands works some serious magic.

I wouldn't mind being in the middle of the cowgirls in pic 8 of your Western Life & Legends gallery. Looks like you captured a fun moment for some folks.

Carry on.

Very nice DR, I appreciate it!!  I like to try and capture images that speak to me and to others in a positive and artistic way.  Many don't see photography as a "True" art form but I most definitely do! The effort and search in capturing the image is just the first stage, transforming it into something more special through post is a process that involves learning and skills.  Everyone does it differently as well, I am currently trying some new things in post and have been hitting a block in getting many new photos processed (not liking how they are turning out) even though I have thousands that I want and to work on.  If I only had more time...    Thanks again, John

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow