Started Jan 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
tjuster1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,512
Like?
Re: Observation on EM-5 users
In reply to jim stirling, Jan 19, 2013

jim stirling wrote:

Allan Brown wrote:

But, it is the Oly fanboys who are really to blame. Their unnatural love affair with the EM5 creates the hype in the first place. You can see the tears in their eyes when they talk about it. Guys, it is just a camera, a toy. There are far better cameras out there if you want the best.

+1 Though risking the wrath of the "brotherhood" is borderline dangerous And behold you already have three responses from proud E-M5‚Äčloverssorry users pointing out the errors of your opinion

Jim

Well, I would argue this quote is just evidence that you're willfully distorting my point (I was one of the OM-D "lovers" you referred to). I don't know if you're a Panny fanboy or just cantankerous, but your hostility toward the OM-D is really over the top. I will repeat it again: there's a difference between an Oly fanboy and a fan of the OM-D. Just because someone really, really likes their camera doesn't make them a fanboy.

Oly fanboys are few and far between; please give me an example if you disagree. Panny fanboys, on the other hand, seem to come out of the woodwork gnashing their teeth every time someone dares to compliment the competition.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow