Started Jan 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
winterfall
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
D7000 vs Sony DCS-RX100 -sharpness ?
Jan 19, 2013

Hi to everybody.I've been reading a lot and looking at sample photos. Here is my question and concern. I want a quality camera - with specs like D7000 ,but here is the problem. I want my photos to be  sharp out of the camera - to be like the photos that come out from the RX100. I read for the soft image problem of the D7000 and how it might be caused by the big pixel density.Some blame the problem on bad glass,but how bad it could be compared to RX100. Also Rx100 has a much bigger pixel density and the images are much much more sharper.  I am confused and I really want to buy a  DSLR camera. Please could somebody explain to me where is  the problem. Also I would like to ask you to post full res images from your Nikon d7000  without post processing with various lenses( ful res photos are hard to find). Thank you very much.

PS:Now I am shooting form time to time with my old Sony DCS-P73.that is why I want a new camera.:)

Nikon D7000 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow