how you determind / do i need to worry about Camera Shutter Durabilty / lifepsan / actuations ?

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
tfrantz
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
Re: It's a non-issue so drop the abuse
In reply to rick80, Jan 19, 2013

" theres a guy that just bought nikon *** (i forgot the type). he said that he only takes about 200 shot from the time he bought the camera. then he find out that the last shot he took is 1054 from the exif shutter count. did the QC guys on the factory having fun with the cam like taking pictures while they packing stuff ? i mean common...for the customer sake. "

1.does QC requires more than hundreds shots ?

2.im thinking spending savings to get an expensive stuff , that soon will die.and probably my money is less than you guys, hahahaha . thats why im whining and bitching about these cameras durability.

3.am i wrong to complaint for expensive gadget, to last longer . like when you get a brand new bike , how do you feel when you find out that you bike only usable for 1 mile ? its kind of dissapointing. Probably for you some of you guys who hapens to be a rich people it doesnt matter at all. just throw it to the dumpster and get a brand new one.

look im not against you guys. im just an ordinary guy . who expect a great thing from a great device. im just hoping that those company should pay more attention on custumer satisfaction. to build camera shutter that last for years (not depend on the actuations). especially for a high end dslr. coz some people like me who enjoys taking thousands pictures every month either for hobby or practicing , expect a gadget that last for life time =D.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS , OPINION , SUGGESTIONS , CRITICS. I REALY APRICIATE IT VERY MUCH !

Just buy the Camera already.

tfrantz's gear list:tfrantz's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow