Started Jan 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lia_
Junior MemberPosts: 37Gear list
Like?
G5 for € 449 in The Netherlands
Jan 19, 2013

The G5 (body only) is currently available at a very attractive price in The Netherlands. Several webshops have lowered their price recently to € 499 and on top of that, Panasonic NL has a € 50 cash back promotion.

http://www.kieskeurig.nl/systeemcamera/panasonic/dmc-g5_body/prijzen/bezorgen/1072210/#prijzen

I'm still in doubt between the GH3 and the G5. I'm mainly a still shooter, but I do like several of the advantages the GH3 has over the G5 (DR and noise, manual controls, weather sealing, WIFI).

OTOH, could this be an indication that a G6 is on the way (with hopefully the GH3 sensor), which might be worth to wait for a bit longer?

Lia_'s gear list:Lia_'s gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow