Who Else would like to see a separate 1D/s/x forum?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
talico
Contributing MemberPosts: 591Gear list
Like?
5d3 sProHs - Kick the 1D bodies out of our forum
In reply to Will T, Jan 18, 2013

I have changed my mind.  I used to think the Elitist snobs with their 1D bodies thought they were too good for us.  But now that I think about it I say we kick them out.  A lot of people choose the 5DMKIII as their ultimate photographic tool.  Sometimes a 1D is just too big. The resolution is better on the 5DMKIII too.  If you need to do studio work, I'm not sure you would want anything in Canon land other than the 5D.  Say you want to take the official photo of the President of the US would you use a 1D.  Nope.  So out I say.  Push the 1D to a lesser forum, it's fine with me.

To aggravate them more I agree they should go into a Nikon/Canon "Let them eat cake" forum.

Seriously though, I think there are more similarities than differences with all of the Full Frame cameras.  That this should be just left alone.  I don't mind the current batch of Look at my 6D photos.  They will slow down.  And then rumors for the next 1Dxs body will take over.

Tom
My photos http://www.alicoatephotography.com

talico's gear list:talico's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
whyNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow