Tedolph opinion.

Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
davestravelgear
Contributing MemberPosts: 506Gear list
Like?
Re: All the rules won't help some people.
In reply to Guy Parsons, Jan 18, 2013

Guy Parsons wrote:

Brian Wadie wrote:

I'm not on your list but thought to share an old engineering concept, if it looks good it probably is good - much like composing a picture

Ah, but that's where we all may differ.... some people just cannot "see" the shot, so they don't know what looks good.

I think your both right, and it's all relitive of course, as the saying goes "one mans trash, is another mans treasure!" (or something like that) and that's what makes it so interesting?

I'm just a humble ameteur, but my small circle of friends and followers seem to like my style of photos and there composition, even with my mediocre equipment, yet when I look at others work in places like this, mine pale in comparison and I know I have a long long way to go!

Hopefully with an E-M5 arriving any day now, and a wealth of info gathered from this forum and it's members, I'm on the path of enlightenment, and looking forward to where this journey takes me!

Regards,

Dave

davestravelgear's gear list:davestravelgear's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Fujifilm FinePix F550 EXR Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow