Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
illy
Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?
Re: Ted....
In reply to papillon_65, Jan 18, 2013

papillon_65 wrote:

tedolf wrote:

Tedolph has, from time to time noted that there are at least a few posters here in the u 4/3 Forum who have an excellent eye for composition. As all of you are aware, Tedolph is of the oppion that any skill can be learned, and is best learned from those who have mastered it. So, when an excellent photo thread is presensted, Tedoph often asks the author for his/her composition tips.

Tedolph has now obtained authorization from one of our own esteemed u 4/3 Masters to post a few of his composition tips:

"About composition :
* aim to know the effect of the focal length of your lenses and pre-visualize what they would do for a certain scene;
* practice, practice and practice some more
* look for leading lines, contrasts and simplicity where possible
* the rest is trial and error : for those fisheye shots, I sometimes make three or four photos that are not as good, before getting to the exact vantage point and angle.

Roel"

If you are an acknowleged u 4/3 Master (hey Carvemeister, nice travel set you recently posted) please post your u 4/3 Composition Tips here.

There are about five of you I have in mind.

Don't make me call you out!

TEdolph

this talking about yourself in the third person is getting a bit weird mate.....

-- hide signature --

Any problem on earth can be solved by a well aimed Pomegranate...
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

Gregg thinks it is also

-- hide signature --

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow