OMD versus G5, IQ

Started Jan 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alien from Mars
Regular MemberPosts: 234Gear list
Like?
Re: OMD versus G5, IQ
In reply to bowportes, Jan 18, 2013

bowportes wrote:

I agree with you but have seen criticism here from posters that you have clipped or "edited" there post, so I've recently left them intact.

I understand that.

(of course this argument is rarely used in a normal discussion, although there are some people that try to intentionally distort your words or play "victim" of such distortion... IMHO it's easier to ignore such people than try to convince them).

My point was that quoting text that already was quoted previously is not necessary. And while some forum engine optimization could (and IMHO should) be done, may be we all should show some courtesy to other readers and remove 2nd and other layers of quotation by hand before posting.

Please don't take that as a personal offence/stalking attempt, there are many other people doing just the same (OQ). I was just blown away when I counted 17 vertical lines in one of the posts

Alien from Mars's gear list:Alien from Mars's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow