Conservative Republicans on the wrong side of yet another issue.

Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
rjjr
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,438
Like?
Re: Conservative Republicans on the wrong side of yet another issue.
In reply to JulesJ, Jan 18, 2013

JulesJ wrote:

rjjr wrote:

Don_D wrote:

The New York Times/CBS News poll found that 54 percent of Americans say they think gun-control laws should be tightened.

The poll also found that 90 percent of the respondents said they would support a background-check requirement for all gun purchases, and about 60 percent of respondents said they would support a ban on high-capacity magazines.

The Conservative Republicans are on the wrong side of yet another national issue. At this rate we will never have another Republican president.

-- hide signature --

Don

I agree that there's definitely some loopholes that need filling. My state has done much of it for over 20 years.

Your state? In the neutral Zone? Another yet meaningless post from Rjjr. When will you actually post something that means something on DPR Rjjr. Up to now you are just a vacuous space filler. Tell us what county (and country) you live in instead of hiding.. and your comment above mught be just a bit more meaningful.

See if you can actually answer a question for once without abuse. Shall we take bets everyone?

(Rj thinks hard about how to look smart....zzzzzzzz.. fails as usual and abuses JulesJ in next post. )

Yes, my state. I bet you'd love to know where that is wouldn't you?  None of your usual insult tactics and distractions will change it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow