original 5d (12.8MP) vs 1d Mark II

Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
hisway86
New MemberPosts: 16Gear list
Like?
Re: original 5d (12.8MP) vs 1d Mark II
In reply to nelsonal, Jan 18, 2013

Thanks I do a lot of Portrait photography I shoot events in my Local church a lot. the 1d Mark II is heavy and I don't mind that but at the same time I like the look of the full frame sensor but being that it is old technology and I have a 30d thats ok not great in my eyes due to poor low light capabilities and lots of noise at high ISO's I am thinking to go for the 5dc. The 1d Mark II although being grate it is heavy. And I like the ability to be able to have a battery grip that is removable from time to time if I so choose. The weather sealing is great on the 1d Mark II but Im not sure its enough to warrant  me to go for that kind of an upgrade for I don't shoot outdoors in bad weather that much if at all. Now that I've had a few people giving me some help with What I should get I think with a few more reviews I'm going to settle on a 5dc.

Eventually I want to own my own Studio so the 5d will help in that regards

hisway86's gear list:hisway86's gear list
Canon EOS 30D Canon EOS 400D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow