Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
epl17d50
Forum MemberPosts: 61
Like?
I guess I was careful with what i wished for: 6D
Jan 18, 2013

Heard this line in movies before -"be careful with what you wish for." I guess I was careful with my wish - a smaller, simpler, affordable full frame camera. I got the 6D.

I said affordable. Not "most affordable" or "best bang for the buck." But who is to say?

Price is quite relative to time and place. In America it seems the Nikon D600 is priced lower. This is not so for my pace here in southeast Asia where upon introduction the 6D was cheaper and only now is the D600 catching up.

And since our currency has gone strong against the dollar I paid less for the 6D now than I paid for my 7D then.

And I said simpler. Some may call it watered down. I never used a dual card slot before so I don't think I'll be missing anything.

More MP, faster fps, more focusing points? Again, I said I wanted a simpler cam. 

So when I weigh the 6D against my full frame wishes I'd say I have no reasons to complain.

Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 7D Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow