Just finished a short film shot on hacked GH2, feedback appreciated!

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Keith Lommel
Contributing MemberPosts: 694Gear list
Like?
Re: Just finished a short film shot on hacked GH2, feedback appreciated!
In reply to Jezebel Masterson, Jan 18, 2013

Jezebel Masterson wrote:

Ok I gotta admit, it was totally hokey lol, but honestly you did way better than I could, so good for you. It does show what the camera is capable of though, and I think that was the point. Good luck down the road, better acting, more budget, more editing, I'm sure it will get better. At least you picked a nice looking girl

Thanks for the kind compliments Jezebel! This was definitely a learning experience, but a lot of fun. Don't sell yourself short... I'm sure you could do as good a job or better. I learned pretty much everything along the way. There's a wealth of good information in forums like this and elsewhere on the web!

And yes, we really lucked out with the girl... I had another pretty actress all lined up, but she cancelled on short notice, and the replacement I found also ended up bailing on us the night before shooting. So the leading actor literally met this girl at a party less than 12 hours before shooting was to begin and talked her into playing the part!

Keith Lommel's gear list:Keith Lommel's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +32 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow