E-PL5 - eight things I don't like about you.....

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hen3ry
Senior MemberPosts: 9,020Gear list
Like?
Re: Getting off thread now......
In reply to Guy Parsons, Jan 18, 2013

Guy Parsons wrote:

Whilst mucking about with the cameras, fixing remote cables, customising camera bags etc, getting stuff ready for a holiday I decided to stay indoors all day as a hot day was forecast.

Sydney city got to 45.8 C = 114.44 F (hottest day ever)

Remote western suburbs 46.5 C = 115.7 F

Right now outside my door in the shade in maybe cooler northern suburbs it is 42.3 C = 108.14 F at 5:30 pm.

Bushfires galore around the State and Australia out of control, but none threatening right here.

Anybody still think that global warming is some fairy tale?

ROFL about the stupid little flash!

Regarding the weather -- here in Rabaul, 4 degrees south of the equator, it is mid to low 20s, wet, windy, and generally unpleasant. Sure it is the rainy season, but …

And you can have an intelligent conversation about climate change with your fellow passengers on any bus here. They have their feet on the ground, they live in the climate, they live off their own efforts cultivating the soil, they know what they are seeing and feeling -- and it is not good.

Cheers, geoff

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow