A77 flash overexposure problems: hypothesis

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
atclen
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: A77 flash overexposure problems: hypothesis
In reply to saschamagus, Jan 18, 2013

One other thing to point out. If owners don't send it back for repair Sony (Japan)  might not know they have a bigger problem in the flash system. Talking about it don't help when there is this kind of problems if it is a system problem. I'm sure Sony don't look at the forums every day. So if everyone that had a problem would send it in the service centers maybe they would call main office and say WE HAVE A PROBLEM. That is how it works in Auto, Outboards, and Cycle's. I wouldn't think it would  be any different. In the US you have to have a % of units that have a problem for a recall. Yes they do keep track of that. They want the paper work. " I might be all wrong, but it is something to think about " The reason I'm reading this post is because I just got a77. But don't have a Sony flash yet. just a thought.

atclen's gear list:atclen's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony a77 II Sony 50mm F1.4 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow