why are people complaining about OMD button size ???

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,916Gear list
Like?
Re: It's not the size that matters....
In reply to Guy Parsons, Jan 18, 2013

Guy Parsons wrote:

Handling a friend's E-M5 to help him set up I found the buttons to be no problem at all. Just that sometimes the "squishiness" with its different feel caused the odd moment where I needed a second squish to get things to happen.

I agree with that I'm using the E-M5 since a half year and Inot not yet really accustomed to the four arrows buttons : they don't move the AF target smoothly : some time one pressure does nothing, or it moves very slowly and then just while you are near of where you want to be, the target suddenly flies away Because you have pressed it too long. Things were much better with the E-P3. You could use the wheel around the four ways controller in order to move the AF target smoothly. As a result, I keep the target on the center point and use the focus and reframe technique.

From all the mft cameras i have used, the E-P3 has the best ergonomics, the G1 was not bad either, I'm getting accustomed to the E-M5, but never liked the G3 and its Q.Menu on the lcd.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow