Started Dec 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,596
Like?
Re: Yellow K-01 + 40mm lens - shipping internationally
In reply to NexMan, Jan 17, 2013

NexMan wrote:

Tckay wrote:

Has anybody actually received theirs yet? i recall that some were due delivery around now. Another question, does anyone know if those shipped overseas are covered under manufacturer warranty? I looked at the Amazon global returns and if the product is faulty it seems the customer is to bear the cost of shipping, import taxes and duties back to Amazon US.

For manufacturer warranty for overseas buyers, my understanding is Amazon US will cover it for the first 30 days upon receipt of the good (this is their standard policy for all of their products). If the product becomes defective in the first 30 days, they will cover return shipping etc and will offer a replacement or refund.

However, after 30 days, Amazon US no longer take any responsibility and you'll have to contact Pentax USA directly and I've got no idea whether Pentax USA will even deal with overseas buyers for warranty claims. So I'm just hoping the camera will last more than 12 months.

See Warranty Information and click on International Warranty Card when you get there.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow