flash to tripod adapter required

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 294
Re: flash to tripod adapter required
In reply to hwg, Jan 17, 2013

It's called a swivel or umbrella stand or umbrella bracket....you can find this on ebay very cheap. It's upside down on your picture

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow