Dual Monitors calibrated, different different view, yet PS color swatches are the same?

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Questions thread
gdebruin123
New MemberPosts: 4Gear list
Like?
Re: Dual Monitors calibrated, different different view, yet PS color swatches are the same?
In reply to gdebruin123, Jan 17, 2013

Thank you for your explanations. I think I used somewhat the wrong example since it applies to other apps as well. The same app shows on one screen different then on the other, secondary screen has a blueish hint versus the main screen.

I understand your point that the histogram or color swatch would be the same based on the image however I had expected those to have a bluish tone as well - and they don't. They would read the same as RGB etc, but would be a different tint since everything else has that change.

Now I could change this with the monitor settings yet this would put in question which monitor is correct?

Funny thing is that when I move a internet browse screen half way across the screen I can see differences yes when I do a screen shot there is not difference.

Different question:

Would it be an issues with the screens age, different make and model?

gdebruin123's gear list:gdebruin123's gear list
Canon EOS 20D
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow